QR code

QR code
Use your camera to go to the blog

Sunday 12 August 2012

Nesta Nala infographic

For my Grade 12's ...........
Craft and Applied Art


Nesta Nala holding an uphiso

Have a look as this demo infographic that I have made for you. 
I used my Powerpoint as a base and then used Juliet Armstrong's website as well. I found it very interesting and informative.

Nesta Nala Infographic link

Black izinkhambo

Thanks as well to the Magwasa family who demonstrated these skills for Prof. Armstrong.

Website link - to Prof Armstrong

When I assessed the Grade 12 infographics, I found the following to be common problems:-


  • The chunks were too short with little discussion. Try and aim for at least 100 words per infographic (for 10 marks).
  • The chunks were poorly sequenced, and so were confusing to read. Remember - you need to write a coherent essay on this topic for your final.
  • Many of the Grade 12's simply copied and pasted my Powerpoint or another website. Bad news! Please analyse and re-synthesise the information to show your higher order thinking skills.
  • The generic infographic rubric was ignored - not even used as a checklist. Let me give it to you AGAIN.



No comments:

Post a Comment