QR code

QR code
Use your camera to go to the blog

Friday 31 October 2014

Women through the Ages - Mrs Moore's choice

For my Grade 11s .........................

When we did the research project - Women through the Ages  (blog RE-LINK) - I worked with you and collected / researched artworks that I considered pivotal. I then used these in class and drew your attention to the important characteristics of some of them. I marked these with a red star.

Don't forget to use some of these for your Final Theory Exam (see RE-LINK for the structure of this). (RE-SHARE)
In the Exam is another question (12 marks) which allows you to take other examples (from YOUR research - not mine!) and discuss them.

Surrealism - Dali - Construction ......Premonitions of Civil War 1936

No comments:

Post a Comment